The University of South Carolina Aiken is accredited by the the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)^ to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees. Contat the Commission on Colleges ar 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033-4097, phone number 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of the University of South Carolina Aiken.
In addition to this regional accreditation, several programs are accredited by their respective professional bodies.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration degree at the University of South Carolina Aiken is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)^, 777 South Harbour Island Boulevard, Suite 750 Tampa, Florida 33602
- The teacher education programs at the University of South Carolina Aiken are accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)^, 2010 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 500, Washington, D.C. 20036-1023.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at the University of South Carolina Aiken is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education^, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202)887-6791.
- The Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Education is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)^ 11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21, Reston, Virginia 20190-5248.
- The Master of Science degree in Applied Clinical Psychology at the University of South Carolina Aiken is accredited by the Masters in Psychology Accreditation Council (MPAC)^, PO Box 721173, Norman, OK 73070.